Home Loan

Buy your Dream Home with Best Home Loan Offers

Struggling for your 1st home?

Housing is one of the most basic needs for humans along with food and clothing. Every youngster strives to build a house and makes it the first priority, We at Elite Ventures is happy to be a part in your 1st Home Experience.

Right Home Loan Offers for you

Owning a plot or home is the dream of every man. It also provides financial stability as well as emotional security. In India, there has been great demand for loans from the very start, We provide right Loan offers for your New Home.

With Husstle Fee Approvals, We Make Your Dream Home

With free Finance Assessment and minimum documentation, get the right home loan with Elite Ventures, so you can buy your dream Home with lowest interest Finances and suitable options made for you.
Minimum Documentation

To make loan process hassel free minimum required documentations are done for approval.

95% + Approval Rate

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Custom Loan Offers

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Lowest Interest Rate

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Fastest Verification Process

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

No Hidden Cost

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Helpful Information For Home Loans

Loan Eligibility Calculation

Loan eligibility is dependent on primarily on Cumulative net monthly salary of the applicant and co-applicant, Quantum of loans and credit card outstanding that you already have. Typically a bank will not give a loan if the total EMI obligation (including the current home loan that your are trying to apply for) exceeds 50-60% of your total net take home salary, and Loan to asset Value (LTV) ratio of 75% which means that the customer has to fund the remaining 25% through his savings or any other source.

Home Loan Transfer

Home loan is the best option available nowadays to go with and purchase one’s own house. Many Banks and NBFC provide home loan at different interest rates. Getting a home through home loan is such a hassle, and that too if the lender turns out to be bad. In such a case, Home Loan Balance Transfer helps to switch the loan account to another Elite Ventures where there are better facilities available at lower interest rates.

Still Have Some Questions Regarding Your Home Loan with Elite Ventures?

WHAT IS A HOME LOAN?

A home loan provides individuals with funds for the purchase of a home or investment property. Interest rates can be fixed or variable, with the home typically being used as security on the loan.

HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH I WILL BE SPENDING?

You can use Elite Ventures online loan calculators or get a quick quote online for an estimate for free of charge.

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A HOME LOAN?

You can start your application by getting a free, no-obligation quote. One of our friendly financial professionals will contact you and guide you through the process.